Hey all, it's been a long long time hasn't it? Well, the semester finally ends, and I'm back home with enough drive to actually make a post. First off, I know it's a bit early, but again, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a Happy Holiday to everyone as well.
I know it's been a very long time since anyone heard from me like this, but I have only myself to blame. Class was killing me in every way but literally... Apparently Engineering was a lot easier when I was doing it in video games?
But yeah, that's been the big problem. I've had to drop almost all my classes to save my GPA & scholarship, plus looking into a new major to dive into. It's been a lot of stress one way or another, and with the majority of the IRL friends I had on campus chilling in England for the international semester I didn't exactly have much to distract me either... But, that's that and with any luck going forward it'll be a bit easier in the long run. At least easy enough I can complain about in a journal rather than hiding from everyone.
Still, I've seen that I missed a lot this year looking back. Specifically there was the "My DA Story" fad that went around in August or something. Although I don't know if I'll do one myself, I would like to thank everyone that mentioned me in some way. It meant a lot and still does.
As for personal writing, I don't know if I'll be posting anything this break, but I know I will be writing... well, when I'm not distracted catching up on all the sweet video games that have come out. I mean, I haven't had a chance to touch my copy of Omega Ruby since they came out! On top of that there are sweet titles like Bayoneta 2, the new Super Smash Bros., hell I might even try and grab a copy of the Dragon Age, or the Shadow of Mordor game!
But yeah, at least my video game withdrawal will stop most progress I do make, and on a personal note that's fine. I will write at some point, and post if I finish them, but I won't make any promises.
In the mean time though, I was tagged by
who was tagged by
so this can keep you entertained for now, right?
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.)
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
Call me a deviant, but I'm not doing ALL that.
1. What is your absolute favorite video game?
I hate questions like these! I can never decide on a single game... But, I guess if I have too try... Golden Sun: Lost Age
2. What book will you read over and over again and never get bored of it?
Oh, that's easy. The Key's to the Kingdom series! It's a little know series by Garth Nix and I highly recommend them.
3. If you could be in the music video for your favorite singer, band, musician, who would it be and what would you do in it?
...crap, I have no clue what to say... I guess, I'd want to be in Starbomb if I could. Hell if I know what I'd do though!
4. What anime character would you love to hang out with?
Probably Natsu and the gang from Fairy Tail. I'd probably die just being near then, but still.
5. Have you had your first kiss yet (It's okay don't be shy)?
Yes I have, and that's all I'll say.
6. What Disney character do you think is similar to you (Pixar counts too )?
Umm... Can I say Wasabi from Big Hero 6?
7. What Pokemon would you say you feel a special connection to?
Azumarill and the Marill line in general. I never noticed them when they were first introduced but I have often found myself wondering what I'd do if I could have one on my team in any Pokemon game. Plus they're adorable!
8. Do you nerd and or geek out over silly things that make you happy like announcements or trailers for stuff that matters to you?
Oh, hell yes. I generally try and drag other people into the nerdiness when it happens.
9. If you could have just one wish, what would it be, (Your hearts deepest desire)?
I know it's weird to say it, but I'd really like to have the power to change anything with a snap of my fingers. I mean, it would be the simplest way to make the world a better place, and if I could do anything then I'd never need to worry about my friends and family.
10. What is the last thing that has made you laugh hysterically?
Oddly enough, it was the... whats-it-called... LifeInvader? Something like that. Anyway, it was that mission in GTA 4. I don't know why but the cloths buying portion killed me. Something about the cloths Michael had to wear just killed me for like, a good 10 minutes.
To wrap this up, I guess my questions are...
1. What was the last time you had to stop and ask yourself what you were doing?
2. Does the approval of others matter to you?
3. Could you see yourself being a parent one day?
4. What was the first anime you were exposed to after learning what an anime was?
5. What's the most nostalgic thing you can think of?
6. Have you ever felt nostalgia for something no one else seems to remember?
7. Have you ever had a moment that made you feel older than you are?
8. If you could have a single Pokemon be your friend in this world, which would it be?
9. Have you ever played in a table top rpg like D&D or PathFinder?
10. What is you're most out-of-place experience with a video game? Bugs, glitches, fails, etc.
Well, I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone who's reading this is having a great day.
...otherwise, I'm sorry for taking up your time.